As practitioners of life cultivation, we discover that many of us have an inflammatory body constitution. There are many types of inflammation, such as skin inflammation, lung inflammation (pneumonia), stomach inflammation (gastritis) and women’s vaginal inflammation (vaginitis) etc. These inflammations are very troublesome to us and we will try to get rid of them and return our body to a homeostasis state.
Why are some people prone to inflammation? Inflammation is closely related to an individual’s body constitution. For example, people with low immunity are prone to inflammation.
In our practice of life cultivation, if we have one or more of the following symptoms, we will say we are in an inflammatory state. These symptoms are (1) pain, (2) redness and swelling of skin, and (3) infectious broken skin.
For example, a sore throat is said to be pharyngitis; joint pain is said to be arthritis, tenosynovitis, synovitis, periostitis; gastrointestinal pain is said to be gastroenteritis. In addition, we have rhinitis, pneumonia, mumps, mastitis, meningitis, synovitis and various inflammations.
We will live a life full of inflammation if we believe the healthcare industry who tries very hard to sell us various types of pills to treat our inflammation. You may say that we are on fire!
Here are some ways that we use to reduce our inflammation body.
Adjustment of Inflammatory Body
Eating the right foods is the primary tool used in adjusting our body constitution to reduce inflammation. Here is some advice that we, as practitioners of life cultivation, take in our food intake.
(1) Fatty acid intake should be balanced. If we have higher levels of omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids in our body, inflammation may be brewing in our body. Thus eating more fish and vegetables will boost omega-3 fatty acid levels to fight inflammation, and ultimately benefit our health.
(2) Eat some nuts. Nuts are rich in anti-inflammatory substances. Eating some nuts every day reduces the risk of inflammation-related diseases such as heart disease.
(3) Eat fresh vegetables and fruits. They contain antioxidants which help to eliminate free radicals in our body and thus reduce inflammation.
(4) Eat whole grains. They are anti-inflammatory foods. Whole grains such as corn, yam (sweet potatoes), brown rice, and whole wheat contain cellulose fiber that is good for digestion, lowers cholesterol and triglycerides, delays the absorption of glucose after meals, helping to fight certain cancers. Eat the right amount and we will reap great benefits.
Go to Mustang Dietary Technique to find out what to eat and how to eat.
(5) Drink enough water every day. Water is good for all living matters, helping our body to eliminate toxins and thus reduce inflammation. Drinking water is a good habit and we should do it consistently.
(6) Do not eat trans fatty acids. A variety of fast food and other unhealthy foods are high in trans fatty acids which can easily lead to high cholesterol and heart disease. Avoid them as much as possible.
(7) Lose weight. Obesity can directly lead to an inflammatory response. We should control our BMI (body mass index) to be under 24. We will not only look better, but also healthier.
Go to Mustang Body Cultivation if you are interested in finding out how to lose weight.
(8) Say no to stress. Living under pressure for a long time will cause the imbalance of human hormones and promote the occurrence of inflammation. We should smile more, decompress well, and have a good emotional attitude. We will then have a healthy body.
Go to Mustang Mind Cultivation if you want to learn how to be completely free from stress.
(9) Sleep like a baby. We should not deprive ourselves of high-quality sleep. A sleep of six to seven hours a day is essential.
Go to Mustang Body Cultivation if you want to learn how to sleep like a baby.
(10) Keep exercising. It’s true that physical activity reduces inflammation. Regular exercise fights inflammation, keeps us in shape, and is good for our heart. Inactivity and prolonged sitting still will lead to fast aging.
Go to Mustang Shenzhan Technique to find many stretching exercises that are good for our health.
We practice life cultivation so that we will grow old without illnesses and live a healthy, happy, and active life until we die. We encourage you to do the same thing. We encourage you to learn and practice life cultivation through our writings in this website.
However, some people prefer a personal consultant to guide them, just like a personal trainer in a fitness center. In that case, join as a member of Mustang Life Cultivation Club, and our personnel will contact you to set up the membership and to arrange a personal consultant for you.
Call to Action Summary
Folks, that is all for now. If you think this article may be beneficial to your friends and loved-ones, feel free to forward this article to them. Life cultivation is mostly for older people with declining body health. If you are young and energetic, this may not be your cup of tea. However, if you have family members or friends who are middle-aged or older, they may want to practice life cultivation to maintain a life without pain or medication.
This is an extract of the full treatise published in the Mustang BodyWorks Series, a paid-subscription. You may buy this full treatise for the price of US$5.00-20.00, using your PayPal account.
Stay tuned for the next episode: More on Body Cultivation.
Call to action: Subscribe below for notification to read more new blogs for free.
Call to action: Subscribe to Mustang BodyWorks Series with our support. You may then practice life cultivation all by yourself at your home at your own pace.
Call to action: Join Mustang Life Cultivation Club for life cultivation practice with our support. You will have a personal mentor to guide you along.